Monday, September 21, 2015

“So I hear they don’t like me” – Sean Tizzle replies Basketmouth


sean-tizzle

Basketmouth blasted Sean Tizzle in a recent interview with Hip TV, saying he helped the pop star snag three shows and he gave him a ridiculous price, after calling him to perform at his own show.

Sean Tizzle took to Twitter to slam back at the comedian, saying he should have come to him and not his management.

 
Bright Okpocha aka Basketmouth had said in the interviewed with Hip TV: “I called on Sean Tizzle and he was charging me a certain amount of money, I didn’t know if it was him or his management that charged me, but I don’t care, I had to tell my team to blacklist his name on any of my shows”

The stand-up comedian later revealed that he called on Olamide to perform at one of his shows, and the rapper told him to pay any amount.
“I called on Olamide who’s even a more buzzing act, and he said I can pay him anything I feel like, and he didn’t even ask of his money until way after the show before I paid him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment